EXHIBITORS CAN BOOK SITES BY:
- Completing the Ground Space Contract on pages 7, 8 & 9 and mailing with payment, or
- Download the Ground Space Contract in the prospectus, complete and send. In either case you can transfer a deposit electronically or send a cheque, or
- If you exhibited last year and want the same site, sign and return the Easy book Form with your payment. Please make any changes to the information so we can update our records.
All Ground Space Contracts returned by 31st July need only send the deposit with remainder due by 4th September, 2015. Ground Space Contracts received after 1st August must be accompanied by payment in full. If you need a Tax Invoice so that a cheque can be drawn, simply fax the Ground Space Contract or Easy book Form and a Tax Invoice will be raised and posted or faxed to you.
Exhibitors should be aware that there are no banking services on site, however all major banks can be found within the Orange Central Business District. ATM and credit card facilities are available for visitors at the ANFD Office at site J1.
CRANES AND FORKLIFTS:
Forklifts are available at no charge from Wednesday, 12 October to Thursday, 27 October. Cranes will also be available at no charge during this period only by prior arrangement.
Most outdoor sites have 240v power available and there are a limited number of 415v (3 phase) outlets. The cost for electricity is included in the site fee. Exhibitors are responsible for reticulation within their site and all exposed leads must have a current Inspection Certificate.
Exhibitors must have Public Liability Insurance to attend the ANFD. Details of this insurance must be noted on the Ground Space Contract.
INTERNET, EFTPOS OR TELEPHONE:
Exhibitors wishing to connect their site to the Internet, EFTPOS or telephone should indicate this on the Ground Space Contract and the appropriate request forms will be faxed to you. Broadband connection can be guaranteed at the site.
Registered breeders of commercial rural livestock and breed societies are invited to display livestock. Livestock must be accompanied by an Animal Health Statement and must comply with the ANFD Livestock Exhibit Conditions. Sheep can be hired from the ANFD for use in demonstrating sheep handling equipment etc. The ANFD is the sole supplier of sheep and they can be hired at $1.10/sheep/day. ANFD cannot provide panels unless otherwise stated.
- Each booking includes four exhibitor passes. (General Interest exhibitor’s receive two passes only)
- Exhibitor passes allow pedestrian access to the ANFD site.
- Extra passes are available at $10.00ea.
- Free exhibitor parking is available in the red car park during the ANFD.
- Vehicles are allowed on the site only if displaying a Vehicle Pass.
- Site Bookings include a Vehicle Pass (except Trevor Elliott Pavilion exhibitors).
- Vehicles must be parked within the exhibitor’s site boundary.
- Passes must be displayed on the vehicle whilst it is on the ANFD site.
- For the safety of ANFD visitors, vehicle movements are only allowed before 10am on Tuesday, before 8.30am on Wednesday and Thursday, and after 5pm on all three days.
POWER AND WATER LINES:
- Extensive underground power and water lines exist throughout the site.
- Please seek permission before digging or driving posts into the ground.
- Any damage to these lines will be repaired at exhibitor’s cost.
- Please ensure all displays and demonstrations are carried out in a safe manner.
- The ANFD committee and representatives of Workcover NSW will monitor all displays and Exhibitors are asked to comply with the requirements of these officials regarding the safety of their displays and demonstrations.
ANFD employs licensed security guards from 5pm 14 October until 8am on Saturday, 26 October 2015. Camping is not permitted on site.
You may request a particular site/s and if not retained by another exhibitor we will attempt to meet your request.
SITE SHARING OR ‘PIGGY BACKING’:
- Exhibitors are not allowed to share their site with another exhibitor without the written permission of the ANFD committee.
- Such permission will not be given unless the ANFD committee is satisfied there exists a genuine agent or distributor association between the parties concerned.
- The ANFD committee reserves the right to refuse exhibition space or charge at least the minimum site rental if it considers there is a breach of this policy.